July 25, 2012
I received a message today nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award by Melanie of The Coffee Club at http://thecoffeeclubandme.wordpress.com/
Thank you, Melanie, for your nomination. I’m glad you enjoy iPhonePhotoMaven. I have a great deal of fun with this little photoblog hope anyone who visits has fun! It’s an honor to accept this award, especially because now I get to nominate folks I follow closely.
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
1. I am hard of hearing so my world is largely visual.
2. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Anchorage, Alaska – it is more breathtaking than any other spot on Earth.
3. My favorite tea is Samovar Tea from the Kobuk Coffee Company in Anchorage, Alaska. No, Market Spice is not just as good. If you like spice tea this is THE ONE.
4. I like blueberry coffee. My friends shudder at the thought. :)
5. I was born a Jayhawker and remember precisely nothing about the state. I do remember the Badlands of NorthDakota when I was a wee little lass.
6. I seem to have lost some hours – as in I seem not to have enough hours in the day. If you find my missing hours, could you please send them back to me? I need them if I am to go back to my old exercise routine of 3 hours a day.
7. I love American Sign Language. I am an intermediate signer and intend to get to expert level. It is the 4th most common language in the United States today.
The next part of the award is nominating other bloggers: